Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 Years of Bliss

Today is our 3 year anniversary. It seems like it has flown by but it also seems like we've been together forever. We have had a great run with just the 2 of us, and while I am very sorry it's taken a while to get pregnant, I think it's been good, for us to have this time to ourselves. To travel, to go to amusement parks, museums, the zoo, just go and do what we want and enjoy each other. I think that's very important in a relationship, and we have both agreed that we will continue to do these things, even with 2 babies in tow!

On a very different, and sad, note, tomorrow would have been Baby Ava's due date. I know we don't know when she would have been born, but it would have been around now, and I can't help but feel sad for that. She would have been a beautiful, healthy baby girl, that would have been the light of our lives, until our twins came, and then she'd have to share a little! I still feel sad for my family, for Kristin and the baby that we all lost, and still angry at the girl that caused it. But I know that is normal and nautral and Ok, and I'm ok feeling that way. I don't think about it too much, but right now, when it's so close, I do, and I wonder what her life would have been like, how Kristin would have been with her, how our family dynamics would have changed.
*sigh*
I know there's no reason to dwell, but I can ponder I guess...
Anyway, we miss you Baby Ava and always will and I will look forward to the day when I can hold you and love you like we didn't get to do here on Earth.

No comments: