Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogspot confuses me sometimes...

I don't do a lot on here, so sometimes the blog does weird things and I don't know how to fix it. Oh well, there are some pictures with no words, but they are self explanatory I suppose.

I was doing laundry yesterday and found 2 diapers in their dirty clothes hamper, they almost got thrown into the wash. I immediately thought to myself " Silly Billy" only to realize that they were folded up the way I fold them...lol. Oops!

I clipped William's nails. I have been trying to do Emily's but haven't been succesful yet.

I took both of their temperatures...in their bottoms! I have been very nervous about doing it, but with the encouragement of my friend and fellow blogger Amber, I did it! No, they didn't have a temp, they did feel sliiiightly warm, so I wanted to make sure.

Me and Billy are going out to eat tonight! Aunt Christie is watching the babies. We are going out for Billy's BD, which happens to be tomorrow, which also happens to be Valentine's Day. Yes, he's a V-day baby! My mom and grandma are coming into town tomorrow, and I'm very happy for that too. Help is great, and I know they have missed the babies terribly. I am contemplating making a trip to WR in a couple of weeks, but I'm not completely sold on the idea yet. I have to make it outside in the stroller with them first!!!

Not much else to say right now! Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments: