Please give me the intuition to know what my baby daughter wants/needs when she cries and is extremely fussy. It is very hard not knowing, and I know every new mom goes thru this, but today is a rough day.
I don't understand what has happened. They were fairly easy babies right at first...and then like overnight, something changed. I don't want anyone to think that they're bad, they're NOT, they are still precious angels, but they cry more now. I think maybe we got spoiled in the beginning. Emily seems to have something wrong with her, not sure what. We thought it was her tummy...but I'm not sure it's really that. WE just don't know what to do...and it's very frustrating/tiring/sad.
We had a really good weekend, my mom and nana came down to visit, and they helped so much with the babies. I don't realize how much I enjoy help until I have it...and then I miss it terribly. Yes, I miss them too of course, I also don't realize how much I enjoy their company until it's here, and then it's gone too quick.
Well, I may try to lay down now...for a little while. Happy Wednesday!
3 comments:
oh love... how old are they now? growth spurt maybe? they cluster feed and are constantly hungry during growth spurts... and inconsolable.
rest... when you can.
THIS TOO SHALL PASS. I promise.
I second those thoughts! Growth spurts are amazing and if they are gaining weight well they are due for a growth spot. I cannot wait to see them again!
Post a Comment