Monday, February 23, 2009

Land of the Strongnecks...

Our babies have very strong necks and limbs! Yes, I know they are babies, but geez - sometimes I feel like I'm just fighting with them to move their hands/arms out of the way so they can eat! Same with their heads and necks. When they are hungry and trying to latch on, their heads go crazy and it's all I can do to control those little necks and get them situated. It's really funny to watch, but it makes my hands and forearms tired!!!

We got for their 8 week appt this afternoon, and I'm giving them their first does of tylenol before we go. I called the doctor and they said that was Ok to do, and I'm doing it off of some advice from a friend. Hopefully the shots will go well, for babies and for Mama.

I will post an update on their appt later, with all of the relevant statistics and such. I also have some pictures to post. I'll do a few here, and then some more later!



It's hard to get Billy to be serious...


Mama and her Emily

Another family photo

Hanging out at the house

No comments: