Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reading Rainbow

I read my first book today, to the children I mean. Actually, it was just Emily. Billy's mom has been after me for a while now to start reading to them, while I was still pregnant even. Now I have a volunteer who is also asking me if I'm reading to them yet. Well, now I am! :-)

Here is a link to my You tube videos. I think this will just take you to one of them, but then you can click on my other ones too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOX7PDhjcgs

Happy Thursday! Weekend is almost here! Now that I'm back at work, I care about the weekend again!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Definitely do, Tate loves books and will sit 15 - 20 mins and just looking at books all by himself. I am amazed by it and early on they will start to turn the pages. There is so much to literacy that begins early on. I'm glad they are on you about it, he!he!