Friday, September 4, 2009

4 years and counting...

Me and Billy celebrated our 4-year anniversary on Thursday. We went out to eat and then by Jagmania to see what kind of good deals we could get on Jaguar gear. We both like to travel and he likes to go to Orlando for our anniversary, butttt we definitely couldn't do that this year. I worked, he had school, it just kind of felt like a regular day, only it happened to be the day we got married 4 years ago!
We had a nice dinner though and got a couple of hours out of the house, just us, so that was good. I talked about looking older and having more lines around my eyes. We talked about our waitress and whether or not I should ask when her baby was due, but I decided against it. We talked about being so tired and...I have no idea what else! Lol, Wednesday night was a long night for us so we were both kind of dragging.
All of that being said, I love my hubby more each day and I am very thankful to have him in my life!
Babies are doing just fine and dandy. William's tooth has popped up a little more, but there's still just the one, and Emily has not sprouted any yet. They are both scooting around but not crawling. They spit up a ton. All over everything. I used to wonder, why would people keep their babies so dirty? Why would they keep them in dirty clothes and bibs? Well I now know that babies are ALWAYS dirty. I put a clean bib on, they spit up. We change clothes, they drool until their soaking wet. Almost every single picture I see either a soaking wet onesie or spit up food. Not pretty, but reality! :-)
Happy Friday night!

Billy relaxing after a day of doing ALL the housework AND the yardwork!!!
They are learning to play together


Finally, a clean little boy, right after his bath

She LOVES baths!!!

So cute, yet so filthy!!!

No comments: