What a great weekend we've had! I know we have to work and all, but I sure do wish we could have more time like the last few days! Saturday started out with a pick-up from
IHOP, but turned into a trip to
Krispy Kreme ( the first for the babies), and then an impromptu trip to St. Augustine. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a planner, though I'm trying to be more spontaneous in my older age. I went with the flow and we had a great time. We didn't have any quarters for the meter, could barely open the car door to get out, we had to change the babies in the trunk, with only 2 wipes to spare, no bottles, but we had FUN! I nursed them successfully, in public, for the first time! We found a shady spot on the lawn of the fort, under a tree and there we nursed. Emily was very impressed that we were outside, so she was a little more distracted than usual, but that was fine. We did it!!! So anyway, we finally got home about 3pm, a 6-hour trip to
Krispy Kreme, but it was definitely worth it. oh yeah, because we were only going to
KK, I didn't bring a camera, so we bought a cheap disposable and used Billy's phone to take a few pics. See, I can go with the flow when needed!
Today we went to the zoo. We met my good friend Linda at the zoo, along with her 2 kids, and spent almost 4 hours there. It was definitely the longest trip to the zoo I've ever had. I still don't think the babies are old enough to care one way or the other about the animals, but it was still fun going. And this time next year they will def be more aware, so good thing I renewed our membership!
Here are just a few random pictures from the last couple of days. Thank goodness tomorrow is a holiday, maybe we'll have another adventure to post about then! Happy Sunday!
My anniversary flowers, I love my husband so much!
In front of the fort, with B's phone
At the zoo, pointing to where we are on the map
At the elephant hang-out
Cheering on the Bulldogs, outfits courtesy of Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment