Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another weekend?!!?

Has already come and gone? They always go by so quick!!!!
This one has been good, we shopped and had lunch out on Saturday. William got a fever on Saturday evening though and hasn't been able to shake it since. We may be visiting the doctor tomorrow, depending on what the night and early morning show.
We had our first home Jaguar game today, that wasn't overly fun, the team played awful and I was bored. I actually do like football and normally enjoy the games, but today since the team wasn't playing well and I had a little boy at home who didn't feel well - I was watching the clock and couldn't wait for the game to be over.
Right now he still has a small fever, but it's running almost 102 constantly. It's broken with the help of Tylenol and Motrin, but if it's still in the morning, Dr. Cooper here we come!
Just wanted to make a small blog about the weekend. Happy Sunday!

Ugh - Can you see that food oozing out!?

Being little sailors, courtesy of Grandpa

Mama and Emily, just hangin out


This is Daddy's doing!



And this is too - I did NOT condone him doing this!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Praying that fever goes away by morning. As usual, the pictures are absolutely adorable. They are so stinkin' cute, Beth!!!!