Ahhh, Tuesday, Tuesday…my days begin with kicking and screaming kids, not wanting to get out of bed, not get diapers changed and not wanting to get into the car seats. We do the same thing everyday. I try to make our routine as painless and loving as possible. It’s not working right now.
I arrive to pick them up…they kick and scream again. Emily screams as loud as she can NO, WANT TO STAY WITH KRISTY. Over and over again. *sigh* I guess it’s a phase, but this is what I get up to and what I face right when I get off work. Once we’re about halfway home, things calm down and they accept the fact that they are going to their own house.
I found out this week that Playdough is not gluten free. I’d never even thought about that until Kristy brought it up and wants to start using it…so I decided to try Mood Sand instead, which is gluten free. What a stupid thing that is…
I’m fine with messes, but I at least want everyone to have fun. I don’t think anyone enjoyed this too much, other than the fact we were having a “picnic” on a sheet. We kept it out for about 10 mins, and then decided to call it quits. The rest of the night has been spent with time-outs, tears, Elmo, doing the robot dance and spinning in a computer chair.
I also caught them drinking “ Sweet Tea” which really wasn’t tea, but leftover Pepsi from work from about Noon.
Ahhh…Tuesday, Tuesday…what will Wednesday hold?!?! Let’s wait and see….
No comments:
Post a Comment