I really don't know why I'm giving this so much thought. It's not stress really...just a constant stream of "what am i going to wear tomorrow."
I went to Ross and Old Navy tonight, nothing.
I'm going to try Sears, again, and JC Penney. I will eventually get to the motherhood outlet in St. Auggie.
I'm continuing to go thru my clothes and move them onto the closet shelf. I have moved most all of my pants, I have one pair I'm going to wear one more time this week, and then that will be it. Only the maternity ones left.
I have allllways wanted to be pregnant and wear maternity clothes. I have been so excited about this and I still am. Only now, I have to worry about actually looking nice and professional. I never really thought about that before.
Oh well, I'm just going to keep going along, and looking and buying if I see something that will work.
On a different note, I am still feeling really good and eveything seems to be going well. I still haven't felt them move, at least not that I know of, and I am anxiously awaiting it to happen any day. I'm very ready to feel SOMETHING! I'm definitely glad my tummy is growing and I'm showing now though. Pregnancy is being very good to me so far, and I just hope it continues and I can be as good to the babies as they are being to me right now! :-)
3 comments:
Must see pics soon, glad your blogging! Must admit I need to get back on it, haven't updated in a while!
Yay! Another blog to stalk. Thanks for sharing.
Your blog is precious. I have enjoyed reading your journey. I have laughed at your last few posts about clothes, gaining weight, and al =l of the fun that comes with being pregnant. I remember all of those feelings when I was pregnant with Jake.
Enjoy it. Enjoy every minute. I loved being pregnant and soon very soon you will feel those precious babies moving ALL the time.
Keep posting!
Post a Comment