Friday, March 6, 2009

I only have nipples

While in WR, my little 4 year cousin Virigina Lynn was very interseted in nursing. While feeding both the babies at the same time ( which I rarely do), she asked me many funny questions.
1. Why are those babies eating your boobies? I answered, while laughing hysterically, that they were drinking milk from my boobies.
2. Why do your boobies have milk? Then she proceeded to come and poke and prod a little and tell me she couldnt' believe there was milk in my boobies.
3. She asked how the milk got into my boobies, and then exclaimed that she didn't have boobies yet, that she only had nipples, lololol....we all were just dying laughing.
She also kept trying to feed Emily jelly beans, even after we told her that they only drank milk from my boobies.
I dont' think I've used the word Boobies so much in my life, lol....

That was just another funny story from my trip to WR.

Today I took both babies to the doctor by myself. It was my first time. They both have a head cold, and it was an impromptu visit, so I couldn't plan for any help. I thought it went very well, I even managed to go by the drive thru dry cleaner and the drive thru ATM. BUT - I also locked myself out of the house and had to get my father in law to rescue me. And it took my a full 7 minutes to get the stroller unlocked and set up. I have practiced several times, but it's still challenging. I swear, they make all this stuff so "easy" but sometimes I think that makes it more complicated.

I think that's it for now. I'll post a few pics with this post, might post some more later.
After we got home from church, they were ready to change!
Me and Virginia Lynn, the Boobie girl
Paw and Grammy


My grandparents with the babies



Aunt Manda on their 2 month BD



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! You posts keep me laughing.