I"m currently in WR and wanted to post real quick about our adventure to WR.
We left on Friday morning around 9:00 am. My sister came down to help me, and she took WIlliam in her car and I took Emily with me. Both babies did good on the trip up, Emily got fussy around Cordele, which is about 45 mins from my moms house. Well I leaned back as far as I could and held her passy in her mouth for the rest of the trip. That and sand " This Land is your Land" at the top of my lungs...oh yeah, and God Bless America. Don't ask me why she likes patriotic songs so much, but she does!
So we got here and got settled in. Almost immediately I realized I forgot all of my pumped milk, soooo, no bottle feeding practice. THEN I realized I also forgot the power supply for the breast pump. Man oh man, I was not happy about that. I had to pump, becuase they HAD to have a bottle for Sunday. Sooo, we went out and bought batteries, and so far, we've gone through 60 batteries I think. No joke, 60!!!!
On Saturday I was pumping, with my precious battery power...and I was looking to see how much milk was going into the bottle and I didn't see any. Little did I know, the bottom of the bottle had been taken off and I had been pumping into my lap!!! All of my milk, the milk I was desperately trying to get for SUnday was now in my lap! Lol...ahhhhh, the laughter that was had from that.
WIlliam is waking up now, so I gotta run.l BUT - I have to say, where in the world did this snow come from? My sweet babies first real outing, church and lunch, and we have a snow storm, lol...it was fun though and I took my picture and video in it. It'll lend a good story later in life.
More later!
1 comment:
Oh Beth - You are hysterical! It is so hard remembering everything for one, I can only imagine for 2. B was so happy when the pump was put away, so many extra parts to tote.
Post a Comment