Friday, March 27, 2009

Workin' Niiine to Fiiiive

Welp, my first week is almost over! I can't believe it's gone by so quickly and it's actually been Ok, better than I thought.
I have walked less, typed more, and definitely TALKED more than I have in months. It's verrrry different having a conversation with an adult VS baby talking with a newborn.
I miss my babies very much during the day though and I love to go home and see them. They are just so cute and I'm always ready to speed home and pick them up. They on the other hand seem to care less that I'm home, or have been away. Lol - I want them to welcome me home with open arms, but they don't do that yet. Hopefully one day they will!
So I don't have much to report. Today is their 3-month BD and they will be 13 weeks old tomorrow. I will be weighing them and attempting to measure them tonight, so I can record it in the baby books and I'll post the stats on here later.
That's really about it. TGIF!!!

No comments: