When I'm feeding the babies in the middle of the night, I think about witty things to say in a post, and I think of cute titles...and then when I sit down to actually type a post, I draw a blank. Go figure!
The last few days have been good. Thank goodness for grandparents! Billy's mom came and spent the night with us on Thursday, so we could get a good night's sleep, then stayed most of the day with me on Friday. It is such a HUGE help when people come over and help with the babies. They also came over today and watched the kiddos so we could make a Target and Kohl's run.
I'm very excited for my mom and grandma to be coming down in a couple of weeks, but not excited for WHY they are coming, ie me going back to work.
The babies have been good. William is smiling a lot these days and seems to really interact with us. Emily is getting there - she is smiling more than she was for a while, and sometimes seems like she actually smiles AT us. She continues to have stomach issues of some kind, though I can't pinpoint exactly that the issue is, it could be a combination of things.
I guess I'll just end this here and post some pics. Happy weekend to us all!
William wearing his first jeans

Emily having a good ole time sleeping

After a huuuge spit up by William
My mother in law the Ghost

Daddy and Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment