Thursday, July 30, 2009

Men VS Women

From an e-mail that Billy sent to me this morning:
"I forgot to tell Kristy that Emily was asleep on our bed."

I simply copy and pasted this...

Um, Ok. Daddy needs to be sure that he tells the baby-sitter where the child IS!!! Lol, I immediately called her and she said she had found Emily. Lovely. You gotta love the Daddys.

Emily got her first yoga outfit and we tried it on last night. She's very cute, if I do say so myself.

We also have pro-wrestlers on our hands. Since both of the babies move so much now, especially William, they like to play together and roll around all over the place, and onto each other! They were "playing" last night, and here are a few pictures. I also took a video. It was very funny to see them interacting and pulling/tugging on each other!






1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

That story about Billy made me chuckle. That is so something that would happen over here!

The pictures of the kids wrestling are absolutely adorable. Gosh, Beth, I can hardly believe they are growing up this quickly. I remember praying for you to get pregnant like it was yesterday!