Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Night #2

Is not going well. It's 9:30 pm, an hour past when they are normally asleep in bed. And Emily is screaming in her crib and William is sitting right smack in the middle of the living room, just sitting there. Neither want to stay asleep. they are both verrrry sleepy both scream whenever they are layed down and William is refusing to eat any more of his bottle.
I just don't understand.
I just needed a little time-out before I tried yet again to comfort sweet Emily and make everything all better. So far, nothing I have tried is working. In fact, I think I'm making things worse. I hate to just let the babies cry, scream actually, but sometimes...I'm just not sure what else to try. *sigh*
I'm not liking this one bit so far.
Blah.


UPDATE: It's now 9:43pm. William put himself to sleep on the floor. I half thought about letting him sleep in the living room, but then thought better of myself, lol...I gave up and put Emily on our bed where she is now asleep, after screaming and then getting teething tabs. I will attempt to move her before I go to bed. No more drama for me tonight.

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Been there. Many times. Actually, way more times than I like to remember. Even now, with my youngest more than a year old, we still have off nights. You'll get a good routine down soon. Don't you worry your pretty little head about that.