Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I am very thankful that today was a better day than yesterday. Yesterday I was tired, I was up a lot at night with Emily on Sunday night…they were both very cranky during the day at the sitter’s house, and pitched FITS all the way home. Big time fits. Thankfully, my in-laws showed up right as I pulled up at home yesterday and helped me a little in the evening.

Tonight was different though. Emily slept much better last night and Billy took the duty, and I slept in the bed alone, with the monitor off. I slept great! I got up on time today, had a nice day at work, and we had a nice night too. Emily was cranky when I picked her up, but the night ended up being good. William did have a melt down right before bed, and as we were doing bedtime, not sure why, but I guess that is par for this course!

On a side note, I never know what to call certain things, body parts, bodily noises, etc. I already talked about the body part thing, but I hate the word f-a-r-t. I just don’t say it and never have. I debated on what to call passing gas, and we have decided on TOOT. It’s not my favorite, but it’s what we’re calling it. Anyway, William LOVES that word, lol. Any little noise he makes, he yells out TOOT. It’s so funny and it’s such a “boy” thing to do!

DSC_0059

We played on the cushions tonight

DSC_0063

They fought over a turtle

And we had a very lovely evening. Billy actually just got home early, so I’m wrapping this up! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Mike and Cicely said...

So glad you had a nice evening! I hate the word f-a-r-t, too. Grace calls it 'dogs barking'. Whenever she hears her Daddy, he'll ask, "What's that?" and she'll answer, "It's a dog barking." :)

Julie, the mama said...

BOYS! Boss is fascinated with tooting too. UGH.