Sunday, August 7, 2011

At 32….

I have a wonderful husband of 5 years, and 11 months…6 years on September 3rd. He is currently in law school, so at 32 I work full-time, while my husband works part-time, at night, and will graduate in December. Needless to say, I canNOT wait.

DSC_0494DSC_0496

I have a set of 2 1/2 year old twins. They are awesome and now that they’re here, I can’t imagine out life without them. They keep us on our toes…but we have fun doing it ( most of the time).

At 32, I play super hero and tie capes on a lot.

DSC_0483DSC_0485

DSC_0348DSC_0349

At 32 I “paint” sweet potatoes.

DSC_0479DSC_0481DSC_0482

At 32 I’m very happy and satisfied with my life. It has its moments, sure, but overall, I couldn’t be happier.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! You have a very blessed life and I know you know that! This was a sweet post, look back on it when you're having a rough day :) It will make you smile!