Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Biter

That is what Emily was today…the biter.

IMAG0024 3

I’m not sure why, but at school today she decided she wanted to take a bite out of his back. He told me his back was all better, and she told me right away that she bit Williams. She couldn’t give me a reason WHY she did it. *shakes head* I have no explanation….

We went over to visit with Janet, Jakie and Christina tonight. Me and Janet tried on clothes, well I tried on clothes, Janet re-hung everything, and Emily and William played with Christina. They had a tea party, and after the fact, I realized they were using water…which Emily is NOT good at handling beverages in big cups, much less teeny tiny cups. Oh well, they still had fun and were quite cute!

DSC_0524DSC_0525DSC_0527DSC_0528

When Jakie was younger, and I used to visit with Janet a lot, we took timer pictures all the time. We haven’t taken any in a while, so we decided to take some tonight. Of course my kiddos would not cooperate!

DSC_0529DSC_0530DSC_0531DSC_0532

Last, but not least, last night we played in our “tent” and here are a few pictures from that.

DSC_0509DSC_0511DSC_0512

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: