I decided to take William to the doctor today. He’s had a lingering cough he can’t shake, and over the last couple of days, it’s seemed to be worse. I had been debating on whether or not to take him in, so I decided today was the day. Thank goodness I did – he has a double ear infection! It’s only the 2nd one he’s had, and so far, Emily has never had one, but he’s completely asymptomatic, and I had no idea. Poor little guy.
While at the doctor’s office, Emily was sitting in a chair reading a book. She gets to a page and gasps, LOOK. I ask her what it is and she calmly looks up and goes “ This is a humpback whale.” WHAT?! I asked her to repeat it and sure enough, that’s what she said. I just laughed out loud…I have NO earthly idea where she learned that from..unless it was Dora…she learns quite a lot from Dora…
So this past weekend we travelled to WR for our annual BD parties. This is who we celebrate:
Aunt, cousin, me, family friend, Mama and family friend. We do this every year.
This year was extra good because all of the baby cousins were there to play with one another!
At Mimi’s house, they act like they are nudists!
And Mama got to go to Atlanta for a night out, to celebrate one of my very goodest friends, Wendy!
I think that’s it for now! Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment