Christie and Chris came over for dinner on Saturday night, and Christie put “costumes” on them. These costumes consisted of Emily’s thick panties on their heads and a hat on top of that. They thought this was hilarious and it was quite funny.
On Sunday, we played with more costumes which consisted of hats and scarves.
Emily was brushing her Daddy’s hair with the little plastic brush in one of the pictures. Then she smiled…and then, she gave the look that she gives us so often now..her sassy look. A few weeks ago someone asked me if they had gotten to the sassy phase, and at that point, I wasn’t sure. I know for sure now – we are there with Emily.
You see that Emily had the scarf first, and then William stole it and took off running…then she got it back and did the same thing. We do this a lot now….
So today after work I decided to try to clean the carpet. I borrowed a carpet cleaner for my BD that I have to return this upcoming weekend, and I’ve been putting it off. I wasn’t sure how I would keep the twins occupied while I did this, so….I put on more “costumes.” Lol, today it consisted of a new dress Emily got, play shoes ( which I never let her wear), and William got to pick out some too big tennis shoes. All was well in our world tonight and the carpet is drying, as I type this.
Emily has started to pitch a fit when she has to go potty. It’s so weird, and I have no idea why she does it. She kicks her feet and refuses to sit up all the way. It’s gross, but several times her bottom gets wet from the toilet water…GAG I know! I’m not sure what to do about it, so tonight, I captured it.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment