Thursday, August 11, 2011

The full moon…

Our haircut lady, Becky, told me that we should get Emily’s hair trimmed the week before the full moon, that it would help it grow back quicker and thicker. She reminded me of that earlier this week, so Billy’s mom and dad stepped up and took the kids to get haircuts for me this afternoon. I got to come straight home after work, pack our stuff for our weekend trip, and actually pack the car. The haircuts went well and we’ll see if the full moon story is true or not!

DSC_0558DSC_0561DSC_0564DSC_0568DSC_0569DSC_0556

As you can see, Becky also curled Emily’s hair like a princess…she was very pleased, though she didn’t want to document it with the camera at all.

Yesterday was one of “those” nights around here:

DSC_0535DSC_0536DSC_0542

Emily cried almost the whole night, William aggravated her and then laughed about it. And yes, he is wearing the same pajamas two nights in a row, just in case anyone noticed.

We are getting ready for our weekend trip tomorrow, me and the kiddos are headed to WR and then I’m headed to ATL for a bachelorette party. Yay!!!! Very excited about that, except I’m going to be the one that doesn’t fit in with fancy, super sleek and fancy clothes. I’m not gonna worry with it though, I’m just there to have fun and visit with my longtime buddies!

DSC_0572

And just for the record, that’s the picture of the bite mark…it really does look like 2 little teeth!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: