As I type this, my husband and his friend are in my living room watching '” Hobo with a Shotgun.” Yes, you saw that right. I took that as my cue to exit and write a short blog.
Last night me and the twins had pouches and pancakes. I don’t know how most of you feel about pouches, but I love them. I only buy the ones with veggies, and I send one in their lunchbox everyday. My kids will not eat many vegetables, so I figure if it’s in a pouch form, so be it for right now.
Last night was also special because Billy came home from work early, very unexpectedly. The babies stayed up later, layed in our bed and watched a football game, Emily fell asleep and so I put William in his bed. Me and Billy came out into the living room, I started washing dishes, and when I finished, I came into the living room to find this:
William had snuck out and was eating cookies and milk with his Daddy. At 9:30pm! Lol, hey – you only live once, right?!!?
Today has been pretty low key. We went to the park this morning, and then came home and piddled around the rest of the day. That’s been about it!
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment