Yesterday on the way home, we saw a red moon:
Lol, you might not even be able to see it, but it’s actually the sun. Both Emily and William swore it was the moon though and became irritated when I tried to tell them it wasn’t the moon. I finally gave up and we chased the red moon all the way home.
We were on our way home from Jakie’s BD party. Jakie is my first little best friend and he is now 10 years old, which is so hard to believe. We went to his party at Lattitude 30 and it was our first trip, but it definitely won’t be our last.
You see our babies are starting young at the bar, lol…
We had a great weekend going to a wedding of my dear friend Wendy. We dropped the babies off in WR with their Mimi, and then drove on up to Peachtree City, where we stayed in a hotel overnight ( yipee) and got to visit with old friends.
So now folks, I’m signing off. I actually have an open beer…yes…I have a beer on a Tuesday night, for someone who NEVER drinks anything, but tonight…it just calls for one. Let’s just say a few Level 10 tantrums have driven me there, in the 3 short hours I’ve had my children. My hats go off to SAHM’s…seriously…I don’t think I could do it.
Happy Tuesday!
P.S. I love my kids very much, lol, just to be clear!
No comments:
Post a Comment